Invisalign is designed to work as effectively as traditional braces while remaining discreet and comfortable. Patients experience:
- Easy dental visits to design the aligners and take molds of the teeth
- Simple clear aligners that fit easily in the mouth and are virtually invisible
- The ability to remove the aligners for eating, drinking, and oral hygiene
- No annoyances like food getting stuck in wires or between the braces and gums
- Fast treatment times (typically less than 18 months).
Dr. Patel will precisely plan your Invisalign treatment from start to finish. A certified Invisalign lab will custom-make your clear braces in sets and deliver them to our office. Our doctors will then instruct you on proper wear and care – typically, aligners are worn all night and as much during the day as possible.
Each set of aligners is worn for two weeks. The retainers are then replaced by the next pair in your series. There is no irritation or pain, although some patients report feeling a slight amount of pressure for the first 72 hours after a new set is inserted.
Convinced that Invisalign can give you the smile you’ve always dreamed of? Call our office or use this form to request a consultation with Austin Cosmetic Dentistry by Tejas Patel, DDS.